Use the All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) bill of sale form to transfer the ownership from a seller to a purchaser. Both buyer and seller must authorize in order to become legal.
How to Write
Use the following guide to fill in an ATV bill of sale;
- Purchase Price
- Seller’s Name
- Buyer’s Name
- Buyer’s Address/Location
- Number (#) of Cylinders
- Title Number (if any)
- Odometer Hours
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN#)
- If the Sale is subject to the following representations and conditions ________________
Loan Agreement/Liabilities (If any)
- Seller acknowledges receipt of down payment in the amount of $__________.____
- With the full payment due on _______________.
- If any liens to be cleared on the following date _____________.
- In the event the transaction does not go through the seller will maintain _______________.
- Seller and Buyer Print and authorize the agreement.