The rental application is a form that is to be used by all landlords when verifying a potential tenant for a lease on an apartment or home. Typically this form will be accepted by a landlord or a property manager on their behalf. All States allow for a fee to be assessed at the landlord’s option for conducting the credit check and verifying the references stated by the applicant.
The tenant is recommended to fill in the form including the following information;
- Name (First, Middle, and Last)
- Birth Date
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License Number
- Phone Number (Including Cell Phone)
- All Proposed Occupants and their Relationship to the Tenant
- Rental/Residence History
- Employment History including Gross Pay
- Credit History including Checking Accounts and Credit Cards
- Vehicles (if Parking is on the Premises)
- Emergency Contacts
- General Questions such as if you have filed for Bankruptcy
After the form is complete it should be returned as soon as possible before the property is occupied by another party.
Download (PDF, 135KB)