The Aéropostale job application is a document that is required for every person seeking a position at a retail store for employment. The form is to be returned by an applicant to an upper-level employee or manager for review. If there are full-time or seasonal positions available the applicant will be notified of acceptance or for a follow-up interview within one week’s time.
How to Apply
Step 1 – Download and fill-in either in Adobe PDF or writing after printing. Aéropastale will request the following information from the applicant;
- Today’s Date
- Full Name
- Permanent Address
- Home Phone Number
- Full Time/Part Time Employment
- What Days Are You Not Available to Work?
- Position Desired
- Currently Employed?
- List of Interests, Hobbies, etc.
- Organizations Involved With?
- Previous Employment
- Previous Education
- Additional Employment History
- Permission to Work in the USA
- Personal and Professional References
- Read and Sign Terms of Application
Some stores may require the form to be signed by ink and pen and will not accept a digital signature.
Step 2 – Find a Store – Make copies of the application and return to all locations that you desire to be employed. Also try to engage the manager or person in charge of hiring as to make an impression and ask about any available openings. If the hiring individual is interested you may receive communication within one week of submitting the form.
Step 1 – Go to the webpage that best describes the job you are seeking;
Step 2 – Depending on which link you the next step will be one of the following;
- Corporate Position – A list of all the opportunities will appear for employment at the including where the positions are located. Choose the position that best fits your expertise and apply directly on the website.
- In-Store Position – You will be asked to fill-in the PDF Application and either send it to one of the following places for review (Specify which region you would like to work);