Commercial Invoice Templates – USPS – FedEx – UPS – DHL
- *The USPS version now must be ordered online as per the unique barcode on every slip
- *If shipping internationally, the sender will need to complete and attach Form 2976-A (You do not this form for either First-Class Mail International® items or Priority Mail International Flat Rate™ Envelopes if the weight is less than sixteen (16) ounces and less than 3/4″ thick. The package must also only contain documents.)
The mail commercial invoice templates refer to domestic or international shipping through a major mailing company. The form must be filled in to be considered for customs.
In order for the form to be accepted the following must be provided;
- Date of Exportation
- Shipper’s Export References Examples include: order number, invoice number, etc.
- Shipper/Exporter Information
- Consignee Information
- Country of Export
- Importer – If Other Than Consignee
- Reason for Export
- Country of Ultimate Destination
- Full Description of Goods
- HS Code
- Quantity (if any)
- Total Value of Product
There may be other information required as every country has different shipping methods.