The Cumberland Farms job application, also known as the ‘Mini Application’, is a form that is accepted at any location to be turned into an employee such as the cashier or manager. The application only allows for the basic information to be entered for the manager to view the potential employee’s available time-frame, salary requested, and previous employer.
- Cumberland Farms is a gas station and retail convenience store with four hundred (400) locations on the eastern seaboard from Maine to Florida.
How to Apply
Step 1 – There are two (2) main ways to apply for a Cumberland Farms job;
- Apply Online (Final Step)
- Apply Thru Physical Application (Recommended)
Step 2 – Completely fill in the application by submitting the following information;
- Phone Number
- Are you Under 18 Years of Age
- Do you Have Retail Experience, If Yes, What Type(s)
- Salary Expected
- Available Work Hours
- Present or Past Employer
Step 3 – Return the job application to the store desired for work. To see the locations in your area, enter your zip code here. It is highly recommended to present yourself as best as possible when returning the application. The manager or employee working may ask for an interview or when you may be able to begin training.